SharePoint – Site Basics (Modern Experience)
- Launch a SharePoint site and navigate among the pages and resources provided by the site.
- Use SharePoint lists to track and view information.
- Use document libraries to store and organize documents.
- Find, share, and archive content stored in SharePoint.
- Author documents as a member of a SharePoint team site.
- Use SharePoint workflow automation tools.
Lesson 1: Navigating SharePoint Sites
- Topic A: Launch SharePoint
- Topic B: Gain Access to a Site You Didn’t Create
- Topic C: Navigate Within a SharePoint Site
- Topic D: Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
Lesson 2: Using Lists to Track Information
- Topic A: Add and Populate Lists
- Topic B: Change View Options
- Topic C: Create a Custom View
Lesson 3: Using Document Libraries to Share and Organize Documents
- Topic A: Store Files in a Document Library
- Topic B: Create and Use Document Templates
Lesson 4: Finding, Sharing, and Archiving Content
- Topic A: Search for Items in Lists or Libraries
- Topic B: Share Through Links
- Topic C: Move Files Offline
Lesson 5: Authoring Documents as a Team
- Topic A: Work Together on Documents
- Topic B: Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
Lesson 6: Automating Business Processes
- Topic A: Use Rule-Based Automation
- Topic B: Use Power Automate to Automate a Workflow
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.