Tableau for Data-Driven Decision Makers
Explore Tableau reports.
Analyze data to get answers and insights.
Sort and group data for analysis and reporting.
Troubleshoot, collaborate, and share views and analysis
Lesson 1: Exploring Tableau Reports
- Topic A: Data Analysis Workflow with Tableau
- Topic B: Explore Views
- Topic C: Edit Workbooks
Lesson 2: Analyzing Data to Get Answers and Insights
- Topic A: Configure Marks with the Marks Card
- Topic B: Ask New Questions by Changing Aggregation
- Topic C: Find Answers with Calculations
- Topic D: Answer Questions with Table Calculations
Lesson 3: Sorting and Grouping Data for Analysis and Reporting
- Topic A: Sort Data
- Topic B: Group Data
Lesson 4: Filtering Views
- Topic A: Filter Data to Refine Analysis
- Topic B: Create Interactive Filters for Reports
Lesson 5: Preparing Reports
- Topic A: Format and Annotate Views to Tell Your Story
- Topic B: Emphasize Data in Reports
- Topic C: Animate Visualizations for Clarity
Lesson 6: Troubleshooting, Sharing, and Collaborating
- Topic A: Troubleshoot Data Issues
- Topic B: Collaborate in Tableau Online
- Topic C: Collaborate with Non-Tableau Users
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.