Tableau Desktop I & II: Accelerated
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Implement advanced geographic mapping techniques and use custom images and geocoding to build spatial visualizations of non-geographic data.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible using the Data Engine, extracts, efficient connection methods, and data connection best practices.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks.
1 – Agenda
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Viewing specific values
- Working with single data sources
- Using multiple data sources
- Customizing your data
- Using calculations in Tableau
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Advanced table calculations
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Creating and using parameters
- Mapping data geographically
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Comparing measures against a goal
- Defining subsets of your data
- Viewing distributions
- Statistics and forecasting
- Making your views available
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 3 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.