SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation
Earning your SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills. Students will be able to identify areas of strength and build on them. They will also see where they will need further concentrated study in preparation for their exam.
1 – INTRODUCTION
- The SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge™ (BoCK)
- The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Certifications
- The SHRM Learning System® for SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
2 – HR COMPETENCIES
- Behavioral Competencies
3 – DOMAIN 1: PEOPLE
- Functional Area #1: HR Strategic Planning
- Functional Area #2: Talent Acquisition
- Functional Area #3: Employee Engagement and Retention
- Functional Area #4: Learning and Development
- Functional Area #5: Total Rewards
4 – DOMAIN 2: ORGANIZATION
- Functional Area #6: Structure of the HR Function
- Functional Area #7: Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Functional Area #8: Workforce Management
- Functional Area #9: Employee and Labor Relations
- Functional Area #10: Technology Management
5 – DOMAIN 3: WORKPLACE
- Functional Area #11: HR in the Global Context
- Functional Area #12: Diversity and Inclusion
- Functional Area #13: Risk Management
- Functional Area #14: Corporate Social Responsibly
- Functional Area #15: U.S. Employment Law and Regulations
6 – FINAL EXAM/REVIEW/DISCUSSION
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.