SharePoint – Site Owner with Power Platform (Modern Experience)
- Plan and create a SharePoint-based multi-site intranet, including team and communication sites.
- Associate multiple sites with a hub site to provide unified navigation, search, and theme.
- Use advanced SharePoint features to manage content creation in lists and libraries, including custom page templates and various methods to import data.
- Configure lists with various input validation features to improve the quality of data entry and presentation.
- Use Power Apps Studio to create a custom user interface for entering data in a SharePoint list.
Lesson 1: Setting Up a Multi-Site Intranet
- Topic A: Plan Your Organization’s Intranet
- Topic B: Create and Configure SharePoint Sites
Lesson 2: Connecting Sites to a Hub
- Topic A: Create a Hub to Connect Multiple Sites
- Topic B: Apply a Site Template
- Topic C: Change Site Themes and Navigation
Lesson 3: Populating a Site with Content
- Topic A: Create Custom Page Layouts
- Topic B: Manage Library Files
- Topic C: Manage List Data
Lesson 4: Improving List Data Entry and Presentation
- Topic A: Limit What Users Can Enter
- Topic B: Create Calculated Columns
- Topic C: Use Formulas to Validate Entered Data
Lesson 5: Integrating a Power Apps Application with SharePoint Online
- Topic A: Create a Power Apps Application
- Topic B: Modify an App
Appendix A: Cleaning Up Unused Resources
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.