Red Hat RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH199)
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
– Access the command line locally and remotely
– Manage files from the command line
– Manage local users and groups
– Monitor and manage Linux processes
– Control services, daemons, and the boot process
– Manage tuning profiles for system performance
– Control access to files with file system permissions
– Analyze and store log files
– Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
– Install and update software packages and appstreams
– Manage Linux file systems and volumes
– Manage Linux networking and firewalls
1 – Accessing the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
2 – Managing Files from the command line
- Work with files from the bash shell prompt.
3 – Managing local Linux users and groups
- Manage Linux users and groups and administer local password policies.
4 – Controlling access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Set access permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
5 – Managing SELinux security
- Use SELinux to manage access to files and interpret and troubleshoot SELinux security effects.
6 – Monitoring and managing Linux processes
- Monitor and control processes running on the system.
7 – Installing and updating software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
8 – Controlling services and daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
9 – Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
10 – Analyzing and storing logs
- Locate and interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
11 – Managing storage and file systems
- Create and use disk partitions, logical volumes, file systems, and swap spaces.
12 – Scheduling system tasks
- Schedule recurring system tasks using cron and systemd timer units.
13 – Mounting network file systems
- Mount network file system (NFS) exports and server message block (SMB) shares from network file servers.
14 – Limiting network communication with firewalld
- Configure a basic local firewall.
Enroll in this course
£5,000.00 – £5,250.00
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.