Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280)
Learn to install, configure, and manage OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat instances
– OpenShift Enterprise Administration (DO280) prepares the system administrator to install, configure, and manage OpenShift Enterprise by Red Hat® instances. OpenShift Enterprise, Red Hat’s platform-as-a-service (PaaS) offering, provides pre-defined deployment environments for applications of all types through its use of container technology. This creates an environment that supports DevOps principles such as reduced time to market and continuous delivery.
– In this course, students will learn how to install and configure an instance of OpenShift Enterprise, test the instance by deploying a real world application, and manage projects/applications through hands-on labs.
– Course content summary
– Container concepts
– Configuring resources with the command line interface
– Building a pod
– Enabling services for a pod
– Creating routes
– Downloading and configuring images
– Rolling back and activating deployments
– Creating custom S2I images
1 – INTRODUCTION TO RED HAT OPENSHIFT ENTERPRISE
- Review features and architecture of OpenShift Enterprise.
2 – INSTALL OPENSHIFT ENTERPRISE
- Install OpenShift Enterprise and configure a master and node.
3 – EXECUTE COMMANDS
- Execute commands using the command line interface.
4 – BUILD APPLICATIONS
- Create, build, and deploy applications to an OpenShift Enterprise instance.
5 – PERSISTENT STORAGE
- Provision persistent storage and use it for the internal registry.
6 – BUILD APPLICATIONS WITH SOURCE-TO-IMAGE (S2I)
- Create and build applications with S2I and templates.
7 – MANAGE THE SYSTEM
- Use OpenShift Enterprise components to manage deployed applications.
8 – CUSTOMIZE OPENSHIFT ENTERPRISE
- Customize resources and processes used by OpenShift Enterprise.
9 – COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW
- Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in the course.
10 – NOTE:
- Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact us.
Enroll in this course
£2,850.00 – £3,210.00
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.