Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam Prep
This course is powered by Project Management Academy, a PMI Authorized Training Partner. Prepare to pass the PMP exam on your first attempt with an instructor-led PMP Exam Prep Training course – The PMA Way™ and with a 100% money-back guarantee. Project Management Academy (PMA) is known for taking complex project management topics tested on the PMP exam and teaching them in a way that instills confidence in your understanding of the concepts. Throughout the course, an infusion of detailed concept explanations, real-world examples, and interactive knowledge checks to make sure you understand the materials and are set up for success to pass the exam.
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 35 PDUs.
Reduce complexity and confusion of how to best study to pass the PMP exam
Prepare to take and pass the PMP certification exam
Optimize PMP exam prep study plans to meet the needs of busy professionals
Reduce anxiety associated with becoming a PMP credential holder
Enhance skills to improve individual performance, project and business outcomes, continuous improvement
All of our PMP exam prep courses are taught by expert and PMI-approved instructors and fulfill the PMI-required 35 contact hours of project management training. In addition to the PMP training course, you will also receive the following with 6-months of access to an extensive online PMP training portal upon registration:
12+ Hours of supplemental deep dive video lectures
A full-length mock PMP exam via Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations and instructor-led review session
PMP Training Support including post-class tutoring webinars, discussion boards, and application resources
2000+ Practice PMP exam questions in an Exam Simulator with Customized Study Plan recommendations
Digital downloads of all course materials including PMP Exam Prep Strategy Guide, PMP exam prep exercises, games, quick study guides, PMP terms flashcards, Formulas Cheat Sheets, Primary Inputs, Tools & Techniques, and Outputs (ITTOs) Reference Guide, Sample Project Documents
100% Money Back Guarantee**
The PMI® Authorized PMP Exam Prep Student Manual
1 – THE PMI PROJECT MANAGEMENT MINDSET*
- This bonus lesson level-sets students on the underpinnings of project management and agile to ensure full comprehension of the subsequent training topics. Students with many years of project management experience benefit from this lesson as it instills the PMI-defined ways of describing project management, which is what is tested on the PMP exam.
2 – CREATING A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM
- This lesson focuses on the people involved to make projects successful. Critical concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: building a team, defining ground rules, negotiating project agreements, empowering and training team members and stakeholders, managing in a virtual environment, and building a shared understanding of project goals to drive towards project success.
3 – STARTING THE PROJECT
- This lesson focuses on planning a project. Key concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: determining appropriate project methodology and practices, planning and managing project scope, budget, and schedule, establishing quality standards, defining project activities, managing project procurement, and establishing project governance and closure practices.
4 – DOING THE WORK
- This lesson focuses on project execution. Important concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: assessing and managing risk and issues, delivering business value, managing stakeholder communications, creating project artifacts, managing project changes, and planning for project continuity.
5 – KEEPING THE TEAM ON TRACK
- This lesson focuses on leadership and collaboration. Major concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: learning leadership styles to encourage team performance, supporting issue mitigation to enable the team’s best work, navigating conflict management, promoting team collaboration, supporting mentorship and applying emotional intelligence.
6 – KEEPING THE BUSINESS IN MIND
- This lesson focuses on project compliance and outcomes. Essential concepts that you will be tested on the PMP exam related to this lesson include: managing compliance requirements, evaluating and delivering project benefits and value, addressing internal and external business changes, supporting organizational change, and employing continuous process improvement.
7 – PREPARING FOR THE PMP EXAM*
- This bonus lesson focuses on getting you ready to pass your PMP exam. Review what to expect on the exam, preparation tips, application and certification maintenance guidance, and an overview of the Supplemental Study Resources available.
8 – NOTES
- *Lessons marked with the asterisk* are only available to Project Management Academy students and is proprietary pedagogy based on 10+ years of helping students pass the PMP exam on their first try!
- PMI, PMBOK, PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP, PMI-PBA, The PMI TALENT TRIANGLE and the PMI Talent Triangle logo, and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. | Project Management Academy, an Educate 360 brand is PMI ATP Provider ID #3348.
- **To qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee for the PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp, you must meet the following criteria: You must attend the entire course, missing no more than one (1) hour. You must complete a full-length mock exam and three full-length practice exams from our online portal. If you qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee and fail the PMP exam a total of three (3) times within 120 calendar days following completion of the course, you will be refunded in full your tuition payment. More details provided at the time of the course.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 4 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.