Office 365 Online Getting Started with Forms
The objective of the class is to provide students with a thorough understanding of Forms in Office 365. Students will gain the knowledge to create online forms and quizzes, and work with various question types and settings.
1 – Lessons
- Overview of Microsoft Forms: Learn the basic functionality and navigation of Microsoft Forms.
- Creating a Form in Microsoft Forms: Learn to create and copy a form. Learn to add sections and different types of questions.
- Using Branching in a Form: Learn to make questions change based on responses to previous questions.
- Creating a Quiz: Learn to create quizzes, as well as add questions and points.
- Previewing a Form or Quiz: Learn to view results of forms and quizzes.
- Sharing and Distributing Forms and Quizzes: Learn to share forms and review responses.
- Working with Form or Quiz Settings: Learn to work with various form options.
- Adding Graphics: Learn to change form themes and add images to questions.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.