MD-101T00 Managing Modern Desktops
Plan, develop, and implement an Operating System deployment, upgrade, and update strategy.
Understand the benefits and methods of co-management strategies.
Plan and implement device enrollment and configuration.
Manage and deploy applications and plan a mobile application management strategy.
Manage users and authentication using Azure AD and Active Directory DS.
Describe and implement methods used to protect devices and data.
1 – Modern Management
- The Enterprise Desktop
- Azure AD Overview
- Managing Identities in Azure AD
2 – Device Enrollment
- Manage Device Authentication
- Device Enrollment using Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Device Enrollment using Microsoft Intune
3 – Configuring Profiles
- Configuring Device Profiles
- Managing User Profiles
4 – Application Management
- Implement Mobile Application Management (MAM)
- Deploying and updating applications
- Administering applications
5 – Managing Authentication in Azure AD
- Protecting Identities in Azure AD
- Enabling Organization Access
- Implement Device Compliance Policies
- Using Reporting
6 – Managing Security
- Implement device data protection
- Managing Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Managing Microsoft Defender in Windows Client
7 – Deployment using Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Part 1
- Assessing Deployment Readiness
- On-Premise Deployment Tools and Strategies
8 – Deployment using Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Part 2
- Deploying New Devices
- Dynamic Deployment Methods
- Planning a Transition to Modern Management
- Managing Virtual Desktops
9 – Managing Updates and Using Analytics
- Updating Windows Clients
- Windows Update for Business
- Desktop Analytics
- Endpoint Analytics
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.