MD-100T00 Windows Client
– Install and customize Windows clients
– Configure Updates for Windows.
– Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
– Configure storage for Windows.
– Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
– Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
– Configure account access and authentication.
– Configure file and folder permissions.
– Describe methods for securing Windows client, common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
– Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
– Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
– Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.
1 – Installing Windows
- Introducing Windows Client
- Windows Client Editions and Requirements
- Installation Methods
- Upgrading and Migrating Windows Clients
- Deployment Methods
2 – Configuring Authorization & Authentication
- Managing Users and Groups
- Configuring User Account Control
- Implementing Device Registration
3 – Post-installation Configuration and Personalization
- Configure and Customize the Windows Start Menu
- Common Configuration Options
- Advanced Configuration Methods
- Managing Drivers and Devices
4 – Updating Windows
- Windows Servicing Model
- Updating Windows
5 – Configuring Networking
- Configure IP Network Connectivity
- Implement Name Resolution
- Implement Wireless Network Connectivity
- Remote Access Overview
- Remote Management
6 – Configuring Storage
- Managing Storage
- Managing Disks and Volumes
- Managing Storage Spaces
7 – Configuring Data Access and Usage
- Overview of File Systems
- Configuring and Managing File Access
- Configuring and Managing Shared Folders
- Managing User Files
8 – Managing Apps in Windows Client
- Providing Apps to Users
- Managing Universal Windows Apps
- Managing the Microsoft Edge Browser
9 – Configuring Threat Protection and Advanced Security
- Malware and Threat Protection
- Windows Defender
- Connection Security Rules
- Advanced Protection Methods
10 – Supporting the Windows Client Environment
- Windows Architecture
- Support and Diagnostic Tools
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Computer Performance
11 – Troubleshooting Files & Applications
- File Recovery in Windows
- Application Troubleshooting
12 – Troubleshooting the OS
- Troubleshooting Windows Startup
- Troubleshooting Operating System Service Issues
13 – Troubleshooting Hardware and Drivers
- Troubleshooting Device Driver Failures
- Overview of Hardware Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Physical Failures
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.