InDesign CC Working with Objects
The goal of this course is to give students a thorough introduction to working with objects in Adobe InDesign CC. Students will learn about frames, layers, styles, swatches, and other advanced features. By end of this course, you will be ready to take any other InDesign course, and you will be well on your way to mastering these features.
1 – Lessons
- Creating Shapes: Learn how to draw and color shapes, lines, and graphic frames.
- Modifying: Learn how to move and resize frames and graphics, how to select multiple objects, and how to edit frame corners.
- Managing Objects and Layers: Learn how to stack, align, and group objects to make sure they all work together.
- Managing Layers: Learn how to create and modify layers to keep the objects in a document organized.
- Wrapping Text around an Object: Learn how to create rules for how document text reacts to objects.
- Managing Swatches: Learn how to create and apply custom color swatches and gradients.
- Using Effects: Learn how to enhance objects with effects like shadows, transparency, and others.
- Using Object Styles: Learn how to create and apply reusable formats to make your objects consistent.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 0.25 course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.