CompTIA Server+This course builds on existing professional experience with personal computer hardware support to present the next tier of skills & concepts students will use on the job when administering any type of network server.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform the duties of a server administrator.
In this course, you will:
– Manage server hardware.
– Install server hardware and operating systems.
– Configure networking hardware and protocols.
– Perform basic server configuration tasks.
– Create a virtual server environment.
– Administer servers.
– Implement server storage solutions.
– Secure the server.
– Plan and test disaster recovery.
– Troubleshoot server issues.
This course can also benefit you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA Server+ examination (Exam SK0-004).
1 – Outline
- Lesson 1: Understanding Server Administration Concepts
- Lesson 2: Understanding Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Lesson 3: Understanding Physical and Network Security Concepts
- Lesson 4: Managing Physical Assets
- Lesson 5: Managing Server Hardware
- Lesson 6: Configuring Storage Management
- Lesson 7: Installing and Configuring an Operating System
- Lesson 8: Troubleshooting OS, Application, and Network Configurations
- Lesson 9: Managing Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
- Lesson 10: Managing Data Security
- Lesson 11: Managing Service and Data Availability
- Lesson 12: Decommissioning Servers
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.