Cloud Storage With Red Hat Ceph Storage (CL260)
Deploy and manage a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster on commodity servers using Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform.
Create, expand, and control access to storage pools provided by the Ceph cluster.
Access Red Hat Ceph Storage from clients using object, block, and file-based methods.
Analyze and tune Red Hat Ceph Storage performance.
Integrate Red Hat OpenStack Platform image, object, block, and file storage with a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster.
1 – Introducing Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture
- Describe Red Hat Ceph Storage architecture, including data organization, distribution and client access methods.
2 – Deploying Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Deploy a new Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster and expand the cluster capacity.
3 – Configuring a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
- Manage the Red Hat Ceph Storage configuration, including the primary settings, the use of monitors, and the cluster network layout.
4 – Creating object storage cluster components
- Create and manage the components that comprise the object storage cluster, including OSDs, pools, and the cluster authorization method.
5 – Creating and customizing storage maps
- Manage and adjust the CRUSH and OSD maps to optimize data placement to meet the performance and redundancy requirements of cloud applications.
6 – Providing block storage using RADOS Block Devices
- Configure Ceph to provide block storage for clients by using RADOS block devices (RBDs).
7 – Providing object storage using a RADOS Gateway
- Configure Ceph to provide object storage for clients by using a RADOS Gateway (RGW).
8 – Providing file storage with CephFS
- Configure Ceph to provide file storage for clients using the Ceph File System (CephFS).
9 – Managing a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster
- Manage an operational Ceph cluster using tools to check status, monitor services, and properly start and stop all or part of the cluster. Perform cluster maintenance by replacing or repairing cluster components, including MONs, OSDs, and PGs.
10 – Tuning and troubleshooting Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Identify the key Ceph cluster performance metrics and use them to tune and troubleshoot Ceph operations for optimal performance.
11 – Managing Red Hat OpenStack Platform storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Manage an OpenStack infrastructure to use Red Hat Ceph Storage to provide image, block, volume, object, and shared file storage.
12 – Comprehensive review
- Review tasks from Cloud Storage with Red Hat Ceph Storage.
Enroll in this course
£3,800.00 – £4,000.00
Select a start date for your 5 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.