Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Training
Note: This course has been approved by PMI for 23 PDUs
Improved employee skills and qualifications
Better utilization of tools and techniques
A common project management language to improve communication
Frameworks to identify, manage, and mitigate risk
Immediate applicability to ongoing projects
Complete understanding of how to take the CAPM exam
1 – Major Course Topics
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
2 – Notes
- *To qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee for the CAPM Exam Prep Boot Camp, you must meet the following criteria: You must attend the entire three-day course, missing no more than one (1) hour. You must complete a full-length mock exam and three full-length practice exams from our online portal. If you qualify for the 100% money-back guarantee and fail the CAPM exam a total of three (3) times within 120 calendar days following completion of the course, you will be refunded in full your tuition payment. More details provided at the time of the course.
Enroll in this course
Select a start date for your 3 Days course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.