AZ-900T00 Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This course will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support. The content for this course aligns to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
Please refer to overview.
1 – CLOUD CONCEPTS
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Fundamental Azure concepts
2 – CORE AZURE SERVICES
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure workload products
- Azure networking services
- Azure storage services
- Azure database services
3 – Core Solutions
- Choose the best Azure IoT service
- Choose the best AI service
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology
- Choose the best tools with DevOps and GitHub
- Choose the best management tools
- Choose the best Azure monitoring service
4 – General security and networking features
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
5 – Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance
- Core Azure identity services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
6 – Azure Pricing and Lifecycle
- Planning and Cost Management
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Enroll in this course
£99.00 – £595.00
Select a start date for your 1 Day course
Questions About This Course?
Need Help Finding The Right Training Solution?
Our training advisors are here for you.